Lars Hennig (MSc.) has a university degree (“with distinction”) in mathematics, is a project manager (PRINCE2 Practitioner) and a certified IT Service Manager (according to ITIL) and a SCRUM master. He works in the IT industry since 1990. He draws on extensive, in depth knowledge of software development, project management and service management. He also has many years of MS Project™ experience, an expertise which he passed on to his students in training courses and workshops.
His analytical skills enable him to identify and solve complex technological problems and present the solutions to his clients in a convenient and pragmatic way. His social skills help to quickly solve —or prevent potential— conflicts before they escalate.
Examples of his projects:
- Project management: building of a DWH system of performance KPIs in context of an extensive, distributed CRM/billing system with over 80 connected systems
- Project and process consulting: introduction of a new release cycle process in order to significantly improve time-to-market performance
- Project and service management: Responsibility for the release management and the service level an enterprise-wide CRM/billing system landscape (18 sub-systems, data volumes in double-digit terabytes, total system value in double-digit millions) in a pilot environment in order to analyze potential runtime problems and ensure the system’s overall performance
- Project management: operational coordination and control of multi-day rollouts of new releases of large, enterprise-class, distributed CRM/billing systems
- Product development (in co-operation): design, development, successful sales and support of an innovative system for integrated management of distributed MS Project™ Plans.
Upon request, we like to send you his detailed project references.